2240It's echoeing in here

  • keith2draw@home.com
    Mar 26, 2001
      Jerry,

      Thanks. Are you and I the only ones left in this group? Has interest
      in Blanding died down, or is everyone just busy with other stuff. I
      hope interest isn't dwindling...I need an audience for my book!!!

      Cadia, what are we doing to get more members in the group. This is by
      far the slowest month since you began the group last year.

      I got my video of 'Song of the Islands' from the Bishop Museum
      today...I'm just itching to go home and watch it. Apparently I will
      need written permission to reproduce it, and pay a usage fee. I was
      thinking about taking a clip of Blanding speaking at the beginning of
      the film and convert it to an mpeg, so that folks can view it at my
      website.