2222Re: Does this reply go to everyone in the aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com???

  • windesong@aol.com
    Mar 16, 2001
      I've never had time to get involved in all your emails, but have been reading
      them for several months.......

      My questions are two -

      -when I reply to this group - does it go to everyone on the list???

      -and, is anyone interested in purchasing Blanding books - I have 20 editions
      from the 30s and 40s and also a blue dinner-sized plate from the Aloha
      series, Vernon kilns - I am having to down-size and Blanding has to
      go............as much as I love him..

      Please let me know......and is it better to go through all of you, or go
      through Ebay??

      Thanks for the info.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic