      From: keith2draw@... [mailto:keith2draw@...]
      Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2001 9:23 AM
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [aloha-donblanding] Re: MGP

      Jim,

      Wow! What an exciting find! I hadn't heard of Kay Mallek before...but
      in the space of about five minutes, I located a few references to her
      on the internet, found her telephone number, and called her.

      She is a sweet elderly woman, 88-years-old, who still designs ceramic
      tiles and pottery in Tuscan, Arizona