213[aloha-donblanding] Re: Magic Carpet

    Jan 31, 2000
      Whatever I can copy in the four hours I'm allowed there, I will offer to
      anyone who wants copies, depending on volume/cost/time, etc. Nevertheless,
      we are all interested in each others finds and should share with everyone....

      Also, I went into the ebay auction site and reviewed the 4 books with the
      hand written poem alledgedly by DB. Of interest is the picture of the
      horse-man, the name of which I do not know. It always reminded me of
      something Grecian. It is a picture done by DB however. This same picture is
      shown over the famous mantel in A Talisman, of which I have a copy. This
      might give more credibility to the authenticity of the hand written material
      shown for sale. For some reason, I'm a bit hesitant on this one, perhaps
      because it is such a find and seems too good to be true if authentic.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic