205[aloha-donblanding] Re: Magic Carpet

  • TikiRoom18@aol.com
    Jan 31, 2000

      <<
      I wonder what Don would think of this group that chat back and forth
      from Quebec, Georgia, Washington, Hawaii, California et al, as easily
      as opening the window and shouting across the backyard. And that HE
      is the topic of conversation? Talk about a Magic Carpet!

      I think the internet would have amazed him just as it does us.. yeah, I
      think he would have written a poem or two about it, it's pleasures as well as
      it's eccentricities... Thank you for writing that poem out for us, by the
      way, it was very nice, having read so many poems of Don's as we all have,
      it's very nice when a single one is spotlighted and we get to savor it as it
      was written, one at a time....

      Aloha
      larry
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic