  • Nawona
    Jan 5, 2001
      I would also like to recieve a list of books anyone is wanting to sell.

      Nawona nawona@...

      karen Cotter <doggydan@...> wrote:
      Hi John. I have several duplicates. If you send me your e-mail, I will be
      happy to let you know
      what I have: editions, condition, etc. Since DB signed just about every
      single book, (a friend of mine and I were laughing last night - probably a
      book NOT signed by DB is worth more!) you will be hard pressed to find an
      unsigned book! I'm sure you will get responses from a number of "fans" so
      you will be able to pick and choose!

      Karen Cotter
      Valley Village, CA 91607

      Do You Yahoo!?