1963Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Don Blanding Who's Who

  • haven putnam
    Dec 12, 2000
      Dear:Karen
      I would like to throw my two cents into the pot as to your comment
      about liking Don when he was young, sassy and full of fire for life, RIGHT
      ON !!!! Dons best friend and drinking buddy in Ft. Pierce ( Beanie Backus
      )were two guys whose antics are still being retold ! Beanies brother in-law
      is still alive and now living in Hawaii and can be reached at
      jandj@... botn jim and his wife joan are full of stories, it might
      help if you inquire about buying one of his paintings , as he is as good an
      artist as both Beanie and Don were!
      " VIVA LA DIFFERANCE "