1896Re: Don Blanding Who's Who

  • Keith Emmons
    Nov 25, 2000
      Bev,

      I didn't set up the Who's Who file on a database or spreadsheet, so I
      cannot really seperate out any one state, except to hunt and peck
      myself...I'll see what I can do, though.

      Quite a large amount of the people on the list were from the Los
      Angeles area...as that's where Blanding spent a good percentage of
      the last fifteen years of his life.

      The only exceptions were the Carmel folks...and I tried to specify
      them. Many of his friends traveled around as much as he did...so I
      listed the most prominent place.