1888Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: California Death Index 1940-1997

    Nov 24, 2000
      Keith, Cadia; Allen Sawtelle loaned us the "God Awful" painting for the
      Carmel show...it is the one in the background shot of Don/Michelle and
      Tom/Jan....Allen has been communicating with tj for some time now. He
      doesn't seem that interested in going into our site yet, but I have invited
      him in. He is putting together his oral history of DB and when completed
      will send it to tj......I can't wait for it actually..........tj
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic