1873Re: Carmel Show

    Nov 21, 2000
      Aloha, Irene, and other new group members,

      Welcome to the group! Please keep in mind that you are subscribed to
      the Aloha, Don Blanding Collectors Society list. This means you will
      get a copy of all messages posted, regardless of the person addressed.

      If you prefer to receive only a daily digest (one e-mail containing
      all messages) or to view the messages online at

      http://www.egroups.com/group/aloha-donblanding

      please modify your subscription to reflect your choice. The message
      board is only one part of our Blanding site. I hope you will visit
      and explore the Files (lots of photos and information), Database
      (we've started a Blanding time line), Links, Calendar and other areas.

      If you need assistance or have questions, please let me know.

      Mahalo,

      ~~Cadia
      List Owner
      duchess @ speakeasy.org