1782Re: [aloha-donblanding] Happy Birthday, Don Blanding!

    Nov 7, 2000
      tj in my my lecture in Carmel, mentioned that DB would have been 106
      years old on his next birthday, if he were here today. So, Happy Birthday
      Mr. Blanding. You are still alive and well in Carmel! The Carmel Heritage
      Society is now contemplating putting in a permanent display of DB because he
      is still a presence in Carmel. tj has offered to help with that endeavor if
      they vote to incorporate it into the First Murphy House....I hope that will
      be DB's birthday gift from all of us.....tj
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic