1682Re: [aloha-donblanding] Lawton Don Blanding Exhibit

    Sep 30, 2000
      Tj would have interest, however, the Carmel exhibit was totally funded by tj
      and Don and Michelle Stewart. We have no museum interests or budgets to
      assist with all of the costs involved. The Stewarts and Markle's have
      already discussed having such a show but we did not get as far as the
      following:

      1. Shipping costs for all the material
      2. Airfares
      3. Accomodations
      4. and all the etc's of producing a show that involve hidden costs.

      As to interest, yes, DB deserves to transition back to Hawaii and be reunited
      with the land he loved. tj would do whatever is necessary to assist. I
      believe I can speak for the Stewarts also on this......Don/Michelle, what do
      you think?
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic