      Bev.

      From: MauiBandB@...
      Don Blanding Exhibit
      Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 20:04:20 EDT

      To our Illustrious Exhibit producers in Lawton and Carmel

      I spoke with Bill Boyd today at the Outrigger Wailea. In the renovation
      Hula
      Moons collection of Don Blanding things, (aloha Shirts, records, books,
      china, drawings from James Neil Northe) will not be used in the restaurant.
      He wants to meet with me about how they might be displayed in his museum at
      the hotel. I mentioned to him that their had been interest to bring the
      Carmel Exhibit on the road, I suggested we open it at the May 1 lei day
      celebration at the hotel. One of the largest celebrations in the state. He
      was very excited. It would be great if the Lawton and Carmel exhibits could
      be combined somehow and brought to Hawaii?
      Let me know if there is interest

      aloha
      Maui Tom

      http://profiles.msn.com