1620newbie seeking info

  • seadawgee@cs.com
    Sep 10, 2000
      I have recently become aware of Don Blanding thanks to references by
      Jimmy Buffett in his book "A Pirate Looks at Fifty". The name Don
      Blanding is familiar to me because there is Don Blanding Avenue in my
      hometown (kingfisher,Oklahoma). I have been trying to find
      biographical info on Mr. Blanding and have seen from these postings
      that he did graduate from Lawton, OK. High School. My question is
      does anyone know what Mr. Blanding's connection to Kingfisher,OK.
      might be and where would be a good starting place for me to find a
      general biography of Mr. Blanding?
      Thank you.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic