1472Re: [aloha-donblanding] Digest Number 113

  • donwen@aol.com
    Aug 3, 2000
      As Maui Tom wrote to Tj regarding the Carmel Show:
      << There is a renowned Maui Writers Conference here in late august. The PR
      person for this event is Linda Mather. Maybe she can somehow get the word
      out to attendees or invitations inserted in their registration packets? her
      e mail is lmathero@.... Just an idea? Definitely press release should
      be sent to Honolulu Star Bulletin >>

      I attended the Maui Writers Conference three times and it is a fabulous
      and big -time event. All types of writers, publishers, editors, etc there.
      I would suggest an invitation to Bob Krauss, a newspaper columnist in
      Honolulu who was with The Advertiser since 1951. He knew Don Blanding. I
      think the Advertiser bit the dust a year or so ago? If so, he must be writing
      for the Star-Bulletin. Anyway I saw Bob last October, in Easter Island,
      covering the Hokule'a voyaging canoe story.
      Aloha, Donna Wendt donwen@... in Fayetteville, NC
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic