1461Re: [aloha-donblanding] Digest Number 112

  • donwen@aol.com
    Aug 2, 2000
      In a message dated 08/02/2000 1:53:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      aloha-donblanding@egroups.com writes:
      << Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 01:52:31 -0000
      From: "Allen Dayton" <adayton@...>
      Subject: Pictures of House in Lawton, Little Red Store
      Debbie! I have several questions and comments.
      1. Is the house that is in the upper left corner still standing in
      Lawton and where is it located? >>

      Allen, I believe the address in Lawton is 807 D Street. I have a couple
      pictures of the house taken about 1983 when I was living there (stationed at
      Ft Sill). You can see those at my Photopoint.com site using
      donwen@... as the Visitor's Album address. Thanks everyone
      for all the chat about the Photopoint.com site and the links. I just
      established the site and it was very easy.
      Aloha, Donna