1460Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Interview with Wassmer

    Aug 2, 2000
      tj and Don are meeting with the Carmel Heritage Society on Monday Aug
      7th to finalize the invitations and some other things....I understand they
      won't send out invitations to the show until about 2-3 weeks before the show.
      tj will be taking a list of egroup members to give to Heritage Society to
      include in the mailing. They will charge $10 per person as their fund
      raising effort for those actually attending.
      Those on the egroup that have any specific information about DB after
      WW2 and Carmel might comment on it. This is an area that gets a bit cloudy
      in terms of his actual residences, etc. The Carmel people are of course
      interested in what he did in Carmel and are holding a tight line on that.
      Anyone not on the invitation mailing list should get back to me ASAP, as
      tj will be in the Carmel/Monterey area starting Friday and I will be off line
      until next Tuesday. tj would also like to know who will actually be
      attending as we can get together a bit before the show to meet each other. I
      can always email Carmel for any late comers as needed up until they actually
      mail.
      NERVOUS - You bet.....What if only 3 people show??? tj is better off
      speaking to 100 people rather than 3.....Thanks to all who helped with this
      venture, a special thanks to Jake and Curt that helped with the photo
      gallery.......and Keith that will design the poster (very shortly).
      Hopefully, this pays off in gathering more info on DB than we have or knew
      about....
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic