1253Re: UCLA-Ruth St. Denis

  • Keith Emmons
    Jun 30, 2000

      UCLA also has all of the 'Silhouettes' in their collection...this is
      the poetry magazine that James Neill Northe and his wife Margaret
      Scott Copeland were editors of. Blanding designed the covers and
      contributed many poems to it. I think 'Five' and 'Warp and Woof' are
      also in the collection (the Northe's other poetry rags).

      I've already mentioned this to Dean, and I think he's keen on going
      over there..so I'd coordinate with him.

      I'm sorry that the Benboughs didn't turn up anything Blanding
      related...but at least you learned something new about them.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic