    Jun 1, 2000
      tj posted a note over memorial day about meeting a 91 year old lady (Marie)
      that knew of DB. Well, a phone message awaited me tonight that she had
      contacted a friend in Hawaii that is now 93 years old and may have known or
      met DB, has either a complete set of or near complete set of Vernon Kilns DB
      dishes and who knows what else. Now she is phoning everyone left in Hawaii
      that she knows, knew, or had associations with to see what else she can find
      for me. I am seeking all people who have met DB as they are all in there
      late 70's, 80's or 90's at this time and we must interview them ASAP. If
      Enid pans out, we may have such a contact there and if this one pans out we
      may have the Hawaii contact and we already have such a contact in Carmel.
      We'll see where this goes again, but I get excited at such prospects. tj
      will meet with the Carmel Heritage Society Friday and set up the dates for
      the show/display. I'll email all when I get back....life is good.....As my
      wife says, good god, he's going to pee in his pants yet......(smile)