1048A Grand Time Living

  • Tom Harrington
    May 23, 2000
      What a great find!! Our family took a trip over to Ft. Bragg this past weekend. While all the guys were out abalone diving some of us girls headed to town. At a lowly little used book store I of course went straight to the section where I could find DB. Lo and behold - an autographed 1950 edition (is this a 1st edition?) of A Grand Time Living. I snatched it up in a heartbeat. I had to start reading it on the way back to the campground! It could very well be the highlight of the weekend for me!

      Gayle