Parasites cannot run the country: Khaleda Zia

  • Sajjad Hossain
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008

    • musasarkar
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
        But the bloodsucking draculas and vampires can?

        --- In alochona@yahoogroups.com, Sajjad Hossain <shossain456@...> wrote:

        > In her first appearance in the Court on Sunday, the former Prime
        Minister said that Parasites Cannot Run the Country referring to the
        CTG. For details see:
        > http://www.bdnews24.com/home.php

      • ezajur
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 24, 2008
          Dear Alochok Sajjad

          Wow! Quoting Khaleda!

          Please keep us posted of similar gems reflecting the intelligence and
          clarity of Khaleda's mind.

          I'm sure you have learned a lot from her - perhaps I could learn
          something too. Help me to open my mind to the blessings of Begum
          Khaleda Zia. Help me to embrace Harris Chowdhury and Falu just as she
          has done. How did you manage to embrace them? Is it through deep
          spiritual cleanising? I have so much to learn.

          Ezajur Rahman
          Kuwait

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 25, 2008

            No I don't need any blessing. In a previous post you admitted that you were in the PayRollof Desher Daroan Gen. Meen Uddin Ahmed. So if you continue to excel your oiling technique, after next election you may switch your side and be continued in the PayRoll.

            So I think for that reason you need blessing.

            Regarding parasites, now you see how are the powerful parasites surrendering to two ladies. Just wait and see; very soon they will have to leave the country under "Bhurka".

            SH

            Toronto

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 26, 2008
              Dear Sajjad

              I need blessings wherever I can get them for I am a sorely troubled
              man from a sorely troubled country.

              Thanks for the advice. I had to confess to you about being on the
              General's payroll because of the sophisticated pressure you applied
              on me. Maybe you could have gotten Tariq Rahman to confess similarly -
              without having to beat him.

              But you know sometimes I wonder if all the oiling is worth it. For
              example I could just do what so many others do: oil my master simply
              by never mentioning my master! Its so easy! So you see some BNP
              supporters talking nobly about problems everywhere - except problems
              in BNP! Of course they are cowards but still one has to admire their
              sneakiness.

              You should know by now that, especially after 1/11, nothing is as it
              seems and nothing is transparently obvious. I see no surrender by the
              CTG anywhere. If there was any surrender then they would not be holding local elections. They always planned to do so and they are going to do so.

              The day anyone in the CTG has to leave hiding in a burkha will be the
              same say that you attack Tariq'a destruction of democracy within BNP.
              We both know neither will ever happen :)

              Do you ever wish that Canadian politicians had similar values to
              Bangladeshi politicians?

              Ezajur Rahman
              Kuwait

              wrote:

              > No I don't need any blessing. In a previous post you admitted that
              you were in the PayRollof Desher Daroan Gen. Meen Uddin Ahmed. So if
              you continue to excel your oiling technique, after next election you
              may switch your side and be continued in the PayRoll.
              > So I think for that reason you need blessing.
              >
              > Regarding parasites, now you see how are the powerful parasites
              surrendering to two ladies. Just wait and see; very soon they will
              have to leave the country under "Bhurka".

              > SH
              > Toronto

              Zia