Light relief

  • Ezajur Rahman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2006

      Dear Friends

      Here is some light relief from the present political troubles in our beloved Bangladesh .

      Best wishes

      Ezajur

      Khaleda Zia, President Iaz Uddin and Sheik Hasina are flying to an unknown destination on an airplane to find a solution of the existing political crisis.

      Khaleda Zia looked at Sheik Hasina and says, "You know, I could throw a 500 taka note out the window right now and make one person very happy."

      Sheik Hasina shrugs her shoulders and says, "Well, I could throw five 100 taka notes out the window and make 5 people very happy."

      President Iaz Uddin says, "Of course then, I could throw five-hundred 1 taka notes out the window and make five-hundred people very happy."

      At this point, the pilot looked at all of them and said, "I could throw all three of you out the window and make the whole country happy."