Re: [ALOCHONA] Some facts that are not talked about

  • Md. Moinuddin Sarker
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004
      Why are we blaming AL and BNP even Jamat also??? Both
      party are not good, corrupted and they have failed to
      rilling the country in proper way. We need another
      party!!!

      We need brain wash to all of political parties or
      leaders in Bangladesh. At first they need to know the
      definition of honesty and sincerity in western
      dictionary or democratic dictionary not in their own
      dictionary.

      From family to nation every where is nasty politics.
      Are we aware that??? Some writer in here are writing
      in favor of BNP, AL and Jamat or CP. Why!!!

      Thanks

      Moin

      [M:HR]