Welcome to the alochona E-Mail Group

  • Zohir Chowdhury
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 1999
      ALOCHONA is a Bangladesh centric forum encompassing topics related to Bengali culture and Bangladeshi people. It also has an emphasis on philosophical, thought provoking issues, which will reverberate on
      all people as a whole. We whole heartedly welcome people of other nationalities to participate and enrich the list with their background and knowledge. Our objective is to create a friendly atmosphere conducive to
      the exchange of thoughts and ideas among all the subscribers, and your cooperation is desired in this regard.

      ALOCHONA is a subscribers' platform where they can voice their opinions for discussion; advertisement of organizations, newsclippings, press releases will not be tolerated in the forum. We currently have more than 800 subscribers spread in 38 countries from all professional backgrounds making ALOCHONA the biggest Bangladeshi based forum.

      Group Manager: alochona-owner@egroups.com