RE: [ALOCHONA] Re: Alarming rise of Tablighi Jamaat

  • maxx ombba
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2011
      ezajur...excellent comments.

      1. when we will read the exciting book...on the " conspiracy of few CSPs in Bangladesh"......who looted
      the public funds while in office, joined 1 of the two parties once retired and continued their corrupt
      practises and greedy attitude???

      2. why politicians are not tried/punished for their failure to complete the " razakar game"?
      they kept people busy..with razakar-myth while they made millions.

      3. Who have allowed extremists( religion/ philosophy/ agenda) to flourish in Bangladesh?

      4. Why orphans are managed ONLY by moulovis, in Madrasas, while other secular rich, educated,
      often corrupt citizens are busy to send their kids to overseas countries?

      5. Why only 10% Bangladeshis are enjoying life in " digital Bangladesh".....long after Pakistanis have been
      eliminated? Do you know...all the election promises of AL in 1970? Please read again.

      WE, the greedy...selfish...corrupt educated and secular morons, have created a situation...that helped some people to practice violence.....in the name of religion.

      best wishes.

      khoda hafez.

      To: alochona@yahoogroups.com
      From: Ezajur@...
      Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 13:20:54 +0000
      Subject: [ALOCHONA] Re: Alarming rise of Tablighi Jamaat

      This is nothing but a scaremongering piece with little if any substance.
      It correctly points out the rise of TJ but fails to substantiate why this is such a terrible thing.
      The only evidence it concocts is the liberal sprinkling of open ended terms in the second para - you know: alleged this, suspected that.
      He writes as if at the end of two years of the secularist AL we should expect the growth of TJ to be checked. What nonsense. The TJ expands voraciously specifically due to the failures of centrist politics in Muslim countries - in this case Bangladesh. All the secularists mouth off without checking the excesses of the parties which they support and never daring to enter the battleground of the centre of Islamic thought. Our secularists sit around talking to each other, doing nothing practical, claiming no moral high ground, ignoring the criminality of their parties and pretending groups like TJ don't exist - just because its convenient.
      TJ will continue to grow. As will Jamaat. There's not a damned thing any intellectually washed out political party in Desh can do about it.
      JI and TJ can combine in the future. I hope they do. Because only then will the failure of AL and BNP to understand and manage political Islam be exposed.
      But probably not. In 10 years Istema will have 4 gatherings - totalling 4 million. And the bums of AL and BNP will keep pretending the answer lies with Tareq or Joy.

      --- In alochona@yahoogroups.com, Faruque Alamgir <faruquealamgir@...> wrote:

      > *WHAT AILS DADA SHOIAB IF THE CROWD IS GETTING THICKER IN IZTEMA OF TABLIGI
      > JAMAT ??? *
      > *
      > *
      > *THE MAJORITY MUSLIM POPULATION HAS THE INALIENABLE RIGHT TO PRACTICE THEIR
      > RELIGIOUS RITES SO THE MINORITIES AS WELL.*
      > *
      > *
      > ***HE N OTHER CONCUBINES N AGENTS OF HINDU STAAAAN N EHUDI NASARA ARE
      > AFRAID TO SEE THE VAST CROWD OF MUSLIM WORSHIPERS WHOSE PRIMARY IS TO PRAY
      > FOR SELF, MUSLIM UMMAH AND ALSO FOR THE WORLD PEACE.*
      >
      > On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 11:30 AM, Isha Khan bdmailer@... wrote:
      >

      > > *Alarming rise of Tablighi Jamaat*
      > >
      > > by Salah Uddin Shoaib Choudhury
      > >
      > > Last week annual congregation of Tablighi Jamaat took place in Bangladesh
      > > and for the first time since secularist Bangladesh Awami League formed
      > > government in 2009 in Bangladesh, now the Tablighis have announced to hold
      > > the congregation in two phases with a pause of four days instead of single
      > > congregation, which has been taking places since past few decades. Reason
      > > behind such enhancement of congregation period is due to tremendous increase
      > > in number of attendees in the Tablighi congregation, which has already
      > > crossed two million.
      > >
      > > Tablighi Jamaat [TJ], a fanatic Muslim organization, which is already known
      > > in the world as one of the instigating elements of Jihad and terrorism is
      > > not only spreading its wings in South Asia, but it is also gradually gaining
      > > strength in a number of Western countries, including United States and
      > > United Kingdom. It is also alleged that, Tablighi congregation and
      > > activities of this suspected outfit is funded and sponsored by several
      > > Islamist militant groups such as Al Qaeda, Hamaas, Lakhkar-e-Taiba etc.
      > >
      > > The Tablighi Jamaat [Group for Preaching] movement was established in
      > > Mewat, India, in 1927 and stems from the Deobandi brand of the Hanafi Sunni
      > > school of jurisprudence. Deobandi is the most commonly practiced form of
      > > Islam in South Asia, and TJ is but a small subset of the larger Deobandi
      > > community. TJ was designed to be an apolitical, pietistic organization that
      > > sends missionaries across the globe on proselytizing missions intended to
      > > bring wayward Muslims back to more orthodox practices of Islam. TJ followers
      > > [Tablighis] are mostly of South Asian origin, though there are Tablighis
      > > from many different ethnic and national backgrounds. In fact, TJ operates in
      > > 150 countries and has an estimated 70 million to 80 million active
      > > followers, making it the largest Muslim movement in the world. Its annual
      > > gatherings in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh reportedly bring together the
      > > largest congregations of Muslims in the world outside of the Hajj. The
      > > group's stated mission is to work at a grassroots level, reaching out to
      > > Muslims across the social and economic spectrum. Tablighis do not solicit or
> [...]

    • Isha Khan
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 31, 2011
        Sunday, May 17, 2009

        Salahuddin Shoaib Choudhury is still in our hearts

        American Jewish lobbyist was very "Concern" about him few years ago but their "Affair" ended lately, so Mr. Belkin wrote against our "Anti_Jihadist" journalist

        Richard Benkin's propaganda against Blitz editor

        by Blitz Desk

        We should congratulate our fearless journalist Salahuddin for going to Israel and sharing his genuine concern about religious fanaticism in BD. Surely Israel does not know anything about religious fanaticism.

        <> http://www.islam-watch.org/ShoaibChy/index.html

        <> http://www.islam-watch.org/ShoaibChy/Meeting_Shoaib.htm

        <> Dr. Richard Benkin: Face of the nasty 'User'
        ---http://www.weeklyblitz.net [ Reff: VOLUME # 6, ISSUE # 05, DHAKA, JANUARY 26, 2011]

        Now Salahuddin went against his former benefactor.

        <> The intelligence summit talks a great deal about this Dr. Belkin

        <> Our hero Salahuddin

        <> Dr. Belkin calls the court dates of Mr. Choudhury as ‘bogus’

        <>The man behind the Islamic Democratic Party

        <>US State Department affirms support for Salah Uddin Shoaib Choudhury
        by Dr. Richard Benkin [ Blitz-March 13, 2010]

        I am a little confused about our "Hero" journalist. He was working for well known anti-liberation warmonger in "Inqilab" groups { Of Maulana Mannan}. Which also tried to spread propaganda for "Butcher of Baghdad" Saddam Hussain for some time. Then he became best friend of Israel and the US. Then his "Love affair" with Dr. Belkin ended and "Respected Dr. Belkin" called his stories "Bogus". I want to be proud of this fellow Bangladeshi but I am left confused. Anyone want to clear it up for "Less informed" people like myself?

        Shalom.