RE: [ALOCHONA] AL accepts city, municipal polls:Secret Conspiracy with the CTG

  • J.A. Chowdhury
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2008
      You are a one eyed man, We do not want Jainal Hazari,its true but after remove Jainal Hazari we do not want a VP Jainal either.You are talking about Shamim Osman,Altaf Golondaz what about Taher of Choddogram and Shahjahan of Satkanya?You are not worries about dem?

      Jamat Shibir caders killed 8 BSL leader in Bahaddarhat Chittagong in one incident.How many dead body u saw in that day in Chittagong of opposition Jamat Shibir? None.Shakh Hasina has no right to protech her leader worker supporter? She can demand "get ten deadbody for one of you".She could implement it,she should but she did not.Do u have any say?

      Rgd

      Chwdhury

      To: alochona@yahoogroups.com
      From: shossain456@...
      Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 08:08:54 -0700
      Subject: RE: [ALOCHONA] AL accepts city, municipal polls:Secret Conspiracy with the CTG

      No. Sorry. I am not jealous but I am very worried becase the BAL will create a reign of terror. Many new Taher (Luxmipur), Jainal Hazari, Maya, Shamim Osman, Altaf Golondaj will be created. Opposition activitists will be chopped up and to thrown in the rivers. The BAL will implement the order of your great leader Sheikh Hasina "get ten deadbody for one of you".

      Statutory Warming: Awami League and Nowka are injurious to the country and the people.

      SH
      Toronto

      From: shossain456@ yahoo.com
      Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 09:39:47 -0700

      The real face of Bangladesh Awami League (BAL) is out. After staging 'No No" game for a few days, the BAL has decided to join the Local Government Election. This decision was a part of the secret deal the BAL signed with the CTG. I can guarantee you that the BAL would participate in the General Election under the Emergency akthough they are saying they won't. Anything this CTG would ask them to do they will do without any hesitation. Because they got money from the CTG and Sheikh Hasina is a free jail bird.

    • Md. Aminul Islam
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 3, 2008
        Dear Sahin BHai,
        you are right.we should go through your posting again.  it is the nature of BAL.They did it in 1986 too.They know it very well that they will never win any election if there is 4 party alliance.

        So they want do "faka mathe goal."

        To: alochona@yahoogroup s.com

        From: shossain456@ yahoo.com
        Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 09:39:47 -0700