CHRISTMAS TIME~~~~~~~

  • Steven
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2005

      Hello!

      I always like to give someone a gift when they want it or need it rather than wait for some holiday to spring upon us. However, Christmas seems to be the time of year we all give to each other so here I am in the midst of it all. If you order any of our products early next week you should be able to get it for Christmas. And remember, we offer FREE shipping on almost everything we sell.

      Pease and love to you and your loved ones!!

      Steven

      www.divinebynature.com

      Nutmilk/seedcheese/ sprouting bag…ONLY $7.00 (FREE SHIPPING)

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4427684499

      Kleen Kanteen 40oz Stainless water bottle…ONLY $19.00

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7205785238

      9 tray Excalibur Dehydrator with FREE teflex sheets & FREE shipping…ONLY $209.00

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4427512649

      9 tray Excalibur Dehydrator with FREE Kleen Kanteen 40oz water bottle & FREE Shipping…ONLY $209.00

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4427325935