EXCITING OPPORTUNITY!!!!

  • Steven
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2005

      Creative Health Institute is now interviewing for the position of Program Director…

      Come join our exciting team at the world renowned wellness retreat. You will have a chance to take CHI to the next level and be a part of history!!!

      If you have excellent people skills, have a knack to create new and exciting programs then this may be your lifetime opportunity!

      Basic requirements include interacting with the guests at all times, giving orientation, follow up after the video based classes and fielding all potential phone calls for future guests. Sending and replying to all e-mails of inquiry.

      Office skills are an asset but not necessary. These would include typing, knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher and Outlook.

      This position includes a base pay, commission of the gross revenue from guests that you are involved with, living quarters, organic food and a healing atmosphere.

      Please send you resume to steven@...  or call at 517.278.6260

      “Address you health or it will address you”

      CHI

      www.creativehealth.us