Re: The tales of lost treasures.....

  • jazzminet2
    Message 1 of 2511 , Jun 2, 2001
      Hi Sandra... where do you detect? What have you
      found? I am really interested in new ideas. Since we are
      a dying breed, would like to hear from anyone who
      has new ideas. I started this in 1979. Have
      progressed from (anything metal) to (precious metals) then
      find out that cast iron was a way to carry gold.
      (which my old detector would have discovered) Who's to
      know? Well, Sandra, this is addressed to you, but would
      really like ideas from other members. Thanks....JAZZed
      on detectors!
    • steve BRENNAN
      Message 2511 of 2511 , Mar 4, 2004
        check at your local library, or the historical societys, if you still need more hekp just e-mail me. thanks. terry lee

        njrecovery2000 <njrecovery2000@...> wrote:-how do you find out about all these treasure ?
        Tom

        -- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, cajunmiret wrote:
        > Wisconsin, Crawford county: Saddle bags of gold
        > coins in or from 1832 are buried outside of Prairie de
        > Chien. Soldiers were killed by indians. This was on a
        > high bluff near Fort Crawford============cajunmiret

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        Click Here