WECOME--stuart53094

  • billoliver1
    Message 1 of 2511 , Sep 1, 2000
      Welcome to the club STUART --You need to update
      your profile completely--also there are several other
      members that has failed to upgrade their profiles---these
      need to be upgraded so to be able to be contacted and
      know a little more about fellow members than just a
      number--billoliver
    • steve BRENNAN
      Message 2511 of 2511 , Mar 4, 2004
        check at your local library, or the historical societys, if you still need more hekp just e-mail me. thanks. terry lee

        njrecovery2000 <njrecovery2000@...> wrote:-how do you find out about all these treasure ?
        Tom

        -- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, cajunmiret wrote:
        > Wisconsin, Crawford county: Saddle bags of gold
        > coins in or from 1832 are buried outside of Prairie de
        > Chien. Soldiers were killed by indians. This was on a
        > high bluff near Fort Crawford============cajunmiret

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        Click Here