My research and treasure tales

  • peggymcclinton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2013
      Hello everyone I have not posted in a long time. But any of the research or hunting of Treasure tales for Texas, Oklahoma etc on here and other sites such as treasurenet etc are under the names of Swampgal, Cajun Marineissuemom and possibly gatorbait and my name Peggy I was a member of several dozen metal detecting sites and treasure hunting sites. I do have a couple files on here.

      I am no longer actively lost treasure hunting or metal detecting for personal reasons. I am going to ask for no personal emails because sometimes I just am not sure what your asking for. I do not remember all the sites I am or was a member of just pop my name or one of the handles above in the member thingy on them if i have made any posts you will find them. Not trying to be rude or anything just sometimes my brain goes blonde lol

      Thank you