Post availability

  • BASS
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2013
      This site is great but most of the files your can't read becuase they have no file extensions so much is useless
    • alltreasuretalesusa-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2013
        BASS, You should be able to open them in MS Word, or other word program. If that doesn't work please let me know, I open the files without any trouble. Thank you for the message.