Re: Western Massachusetts Lost Treasure!!

  • hesterb71291
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 8, 2013
      Hi. Here a a couple of ideas to get you started. The "El Camino Real" or Kings Highway is Hwy 84 in Louisiana and extends into Texas and Mexico. Also search for the "Neutral Strip" in Louisiana. This is along the border between Texas and Louisiana. Lots of outlaw and pirate activity there. I have other hints and ideas but don't want to steal this thread. Email me hesterb71291@... and I will give you some other lesser known leads.

      Brian
      --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, SC <funearnings@...> wrote:

      > I am central in East Texas, so it wouldn't be too far. Thanks for any info
      > and help. I appreciate your getting back with me.
      >
      > Suellen
      >

      > On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 5:28 PM, hesterb71291 <hesterb71291@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Hi. I am in North Louisiana, and do know of a couple of leads near east
      > > Texas in Louisiana. However, that is a large place so it would help if I
      > > knew whether you were in the north,or south part of east Texas. I will be
      > > glad to also help with some research clues, just let me know.
      > >
      > > Brian
      > >
      > > --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, SC <funearnings@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hello all,
      > > >
      > > > I am wanting to get into treasure hunting and would like to know if
      > > anyone
      > > > is working on a treasure or has a story of a possible treasure in Texas
      > > or
      > > > Lousiana. I am in East Texas. Thanks.
      > > >
      > > > Suellen

    • Marc Bothne
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 12, 2013
        Mine are all in New Mexico and Arizona.  But I am now in Maryland and can't get back there.
          Yet. LOL