Re: Western Massachusetts Lost Treasure!!

  • Danny Cook
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 5, 2013
      Sorry, I live in Connecticut.  Check the internet for bury treasures in your states.

      Danny

      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 5, 2013
        Hi. I am in North Louisiana, and do know of a couple of leads near east Texas in Louisiana. However, that is a large place so it would help if I knew whether you were in the north,or south part of east Texas. I will be glad to also help with some research clues, just let me know.

        Brian

        --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, SC <funearnings@...> wrote:

        > Hello all,
        >
        > I am wanting to get into treasure hunting and would like to know if anyone
        > is working on a treasure or has a story of a possible treasure in Texas or
        > Lousiana. I am in East Texas. Thanks.
        >
        > Suellen
        >

        > On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 12:11 AM, Danny Cook <lovejoydc@...> wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > My good friends, I be grateful for any information on treasures in
        > > Connecticut that you are no looking for. Thank you.
        > >
        > > Connecticut Sam
        > > ------------------------------

      • SC
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 6, 2013
          I am central in East Texas, so it wouldn't be too far.  Thanks for any info and help.  I appreciate your getting back with me.

          Suellen

          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 8, 2013
            Hi. Here a a couple of ideas to get you started. The "El Camino Real" or Kings Highway is Hwy 84 in Louisiana and extends into Texas and Mexico. Also search for the "Neutral Strip" in Louisiana. This is along the border between Texas and Louisiana. Lots of outlaw and pirate activity there. I have other hints and ideas but don't want to steal this thread. Email me hesterb71291@... and I will give you some other lesser known leads.

          • Marc Bothne
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 12, 2013
              Mine are all in New Mexico and Arizona.  But I am now in Maryland and can't get back there.
                Yet. LOL