Re: Western Massachusetts Lost Treasure!!

  • Danny Cook
    Message 1 of 12 , May 19, 2013

      Give me more information.  I live in Stratford, Ct.  Have detector, no car, no job.  Retired.

      Danny

      Message 2 of 12 , May 22, 2013

        My good friends,  I be grateful for any information on treasures in Connecticut that you are no looking  for.  Thank you.

        Connecticut Sam

        Recently got into treasure hunting, but have loved it since i was young. Was wondering if anybody knows or has heard of any treasure that is lost and hidden somewhere in western massachusetts west of the Conneticut River! I have heard of a large deposit of Gold in Chester, Ma. and something about 3 wagon loads of Gold in the Dalton hills. Any info, and/or anybody that lives close that wants a buddie to hunt with let me know!!

      • SC
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 3, 2013
          Hello all,

          I am wanting to get into treasure hunting and would like to know if anyone is working on a treasure or has a story of a possible treasure in Texas or Lousiana.  I am in East Texas.  Thanks.

          Suellen

          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 5, 2013
            Sorry, I live in Connecticut.  Check the internet for bury treasures in your states.

            Danny

            Recently got into treasure hunting, but have loved it since i was young. Was wondering if anybody knows or has heard of any treasure that is lost and hidden somewhere in western massachusetts west of the Conneticut River! I have heard of a large deposit of Gold in Chester, Ma. and something about 3 wagon loads of Gold in the Dalton hills. Any info, and/or anybody that lives close that wants a buddie to hunt with let me know!!

          • hesterb71291
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 5, 2013
              Hi. I am in North Louisiana, and do know of a couple of leads near east Texas in Louisiana. However, that is a large place so it would help if I knew whether you were in the north,or south part of east Texas. I will be glad to also help with some research clues, just let me know.

              Brian

              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 6, 2013
                I am central in East Texas, so it wouldn't be too far.  Thanks for any info and help.  I appreciate your getting back with me.

                Suellen

                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 8, 2013
                  Hi. Here a a couple of ideas to get you started. The "El Camino Real" or Kings Highway is Hwy 84 in Louisiana and extends into Texas and Mexico. Also search for the "Neutral Strip" in Louisiana. This is along the border between Texas and Louisiana. Lots of outlaw and pirate activity there. I have other hints and ideas but don't want to steal this thread. Email me hesterb71291@... and I will give you some other lesser known leads.

                • Marc Bothne
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 12, 2013
                    Mine are all in New Mexico and Arizona.  But I am now in Maryland and can't get back there.
                      Yet. LOL