Re: Finding Older Maps of Areas to be searched

  • Danny Cook
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2012

      Hi

      I guess the only ways to test a md is from a dealer or you see somebody out in public.  Pertaining to pinpointers, I do not not know much about them.  I would tell the land owners that I a looking for seeking single coins but if I find a bury treasure, I would give the 25%,  I would not go higher the 50% of treasures and keep all single coins to pay for my detector and other expenses. I live in Stratford Connecticut, and it is very cold

      Danny Cook

      203 378-2398