upstate new york treasure tails?

  • rickdiculess
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 6 7:03 AM
      hello,looking for people to detect with and anyone have any treasure tails from this area?
    • joe cali
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 7 2:41 PM
        How about Northeast Pa. exploring and detecting ?

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 9 7:14 AM
          It depends where in Upstate NY you are but there are many tales all over the state from the French and Indian era forward

          --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "rickdiculess" <dodger071402@...> wrote:

          > hello,looking for people to detect with and anyone have any treasure tails from this area?

        • thomas collette
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 9 11:02 AM
            I am up in Oswego, NY. The only one we hear about are the ones that sank in Lake Ontario.

            If you want to try old farms, there are plenty here.

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 10 12:44 PM
              Not NY, but a lot in Pa.

              How about Northeast Pa. exploring and detecting ?

              hello,looking for people to detect with and anyone have any treasure tails from this area?
            • connecticutsam
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 11 9:57 PM
                --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "rickdiculess" <dodger071402@...> wrote:

                > hello,looking for people to detect with and anyone have any treasure tails from this area?

                I am seeking friends to detect with in Connecticut with cars.

                Connecticut Sam

                lovejoydc@...
              • Hangman_X
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 12 9:30 AM
                  Greetings,

                  There are some treasure leads for New York at the following link. // Or you'll find them in the files section under New York State.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 20, 2013
                    --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, thomas collette <colletteftbt@...> wrote:

                    > I am up in Oswego, NY. The only one we hear about are the ones that sank in Lake Ontario.
                    >
                    > If you want to try old farms, there are plenty here.

                    Hey is there any good unpublished stories about bury treasures in Connecticut? Connecticut Sam. lovejoydc@...
                  • Danny Cook
                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 13, 2013
                      What stories that you have on ghost towns and bury treasures in Connecticut?

                      Connecticut Sam..