The Lost Dutchman Part I

  • Hangman_X
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2012
    • Marc Bothne
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2012
        Sorry but this one is garbage.  I have been yelled at before for telling the truth about the Peraltas, and their 2 caches being found in 1948, at the Massacure Grounds.  This video is about the "Rock Maps" that were proven to be frauds, way back.
        Sorry to rant, Marc
        ------------------------------------

      • alltreasuretalesusa-owner@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 8, 2012
          Marc Bothne!!! God its been years brother, good to know ur still with us. Thanks for the heads up. Hope all is good with you Marc and may you have a great 2012!!!

          Hangman

          --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, Marc Bothne <mbothne@...> wrote:

          > Sorry but this one is garbage.  I have been yelled at before for telling the truth about the Peraltas, and their 2 caches being found in 1948, at the Massacure Grounds.  This video is about the "Rock Maps" that were proven to be frauds, way back.
          > Sorry to rant, Marc
          >
          > ------------------------------------

        • connecticutsam
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 8, 2012
            --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, alltreasuretalesusa-owner@yahoogroups.com wrote:

            > Marc Bothne!!! God its been years brother, good to know ur still with us. Thanks for the heads up. Hope all is good with you Marc and may you have a great 2012!!!
            >
            > Hangman
            >
            > --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, Marc Bothne <mbothne@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Sorry but this one is garbage.  I have been yelled at before for telling the truth about the Peraltas, and their 2 caches being found in 1948, at the Massacure Grounds.  This video is about the "Rock Maps" that were proven to be frauds, way back.
            > > Sorry to rant, Marc

            >Tell us more about the two caches that was found. Thank you.

            Connecticut Sam