** WARNING ** RE: LOSTTREASUREUSA.COM ** WARNING **

  • alltreasuretalesusa-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6 11:26 AM
      Greetings,

      Per Floyd Mann his former treasure hunting website at: http:www.losttreasureusa.com has been taken over by an unknown person(s)
      who are using his name and his old website possibly to to entice advertisers or investors to invest money fraudulently. Floyd has asked that I post this notice to our members to make them aware that he is no longer connected to Losttreasureusa.com. Floyd states..."Somebody has stolen all of my info & is using the site as their own now. I'm working to STOP that B.S. Pass the word---FLOYD is NOT back in business."

      Thank you Floyd for alerting us to the present situation.

      Anthony M. Belli,
      The Hangman
    • Jeden
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6 11:39 AM