Re: Newbie - Introduction.

  • cajunmiret
    Message 1 of 2511 , May 1 3:16 AM
      Hi there david. Thanks for completing profile.
      Love the picture of you and your dog. And to top it
      off, you two are color coordinated. I've heard that
      White detector is a good producer, just need to be at a
      good location.Ground should be defrosted by now.Please
      post as often as you see fit. Anything is postworthy,
      such as the name of your cute dog, hahhha. I am a name
      dropper. A friend by the name of Raywood Perry, Bridge
      City, Texas makes guns from SCRATCH (legally). I see
      that you are into law enforcement. I am a retired
      BARBER but I have worked for Wells Fargo and Wackenhut.
      Rode for Wells Fargo transporting MONEY from racetrack
      to bank (really using the old trustworthy
      SHOTGUN)With Wackenhut , was working SALTDOMES (ARMED)
      Department of energy DOE. Thanks again from the old
      cajun====cajunmiret
    • steve BRENNAN
      Message 2511 of 2511 , Mar 4, 2004
        check at your local library, or the historical societys, if you still need more hekp just e-mail me. thanks. terry lee

        njrecovery2000 <njrecovery2000@...> wrote:-how do you find out about all these treasure ?
        Tom

        -- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, cajunmiret wrote:
        > Wisconsin, Crawford county: Saddle bags of gold
        > coins in or from 1832 are buried outside of Prairie de
        > Chien. Soldiers were killed by indians. This was on a
        > high bluff near Fort Crawford============cajunmiret

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        Click Here