Northeast Pa.

  • offgridjoe
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2011
      Hello. My name is Joe. I live about 15 miles SE of Scranton. I enjoy detecting,gold panning, mine and railroad exploration. Historical research. Any type of outdoor exploration and related activities.
    • Dan Hughes
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 28, 2011
        Welcome, Joe!  What detector do you use?  Have you been in the hobby long?

        Best,

        ---Dan
        http://danhughes.net
        http://danhughesbooks.com
        http://treasuremanual.com
        http://slowpitchbook.com
        http://danhughesautographs.com
        http://thetreasurecorner.com
        http://thesoftballcorner.com
        http://radiofun.info

        On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 6:42 PM, offgridjoe <offgridjoe@...> wrote:

        Hello. My name is Joe. I live about 15 miles SE of Scranton. I enjoy detecting,gold panning, mine and railroad exploration. Historical research. Any type of outdoor exploration and related activities.

        __._,_._

      • meister
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 29, 2011
          Sorry I'm in Alabama.

          Hello. My name is Joe. I live about 15 miles SE of Scranton. I enjoy detecting,gold panning, mine and railroad exploration. Historical research. Any type of outdoor exploration and related activities.

        • joe cali