Hi Cajun!

  • to_lol
    Message 1 of 2511 , Apr 30, 2001
      Haven't been posting lately....Daughter two weeks
      ago went into early labor....5 weeks early...so she
      is getting plenty of bed rest for these remaining 3
      weeks! They stopped it with drugs...she is fine now.
      Three more weeks to go before I get to be a grandmama!
      Son just had his birthday #30...great fun. It is
      pouring outside here in the Seattle area. Wanna go back
      to Hawaii with my metal detector and really give it
      a good try.....but looks like I'll have to wait
      till we go to northern California, in the Trinity
      alps. There is definitely alot of gold and relics to be
      found there! This is a very big year for us! Gotta be
      GREAT!!!!!!! Hope you are all healthy and in good spirits.<br>
      Glad ya'll got a laugh! I have two false teeth but
      they don't come out....implants are the way to go!
      (with titanium) Hee hee<br>Aloha,<br>Wendy
    • steve BRENNAN
      Message 2511 of 2511 , Mar 4, 2004
        check at your local library, or the historical societys, if you still need more hekp just e-mail me. thanks. terry lee

        njrecovery2000 <njrecovery2000@...> wrote:-how do you find out about all these treasure ?
        Tom

        -- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, cajunmiret wrote:
        > Wisconsin, Crawford county: Saddle bags of gold
        > coins in or from 1832 are buried outside of Prairie de
        > Chien. Soldiers were killed by indians. This was on a
        > high bluff near Fort Crawford============cajunmiret

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        Click Here