Re: Truth About Rosicrucians

  • connecticutsam
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2011
      --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "CCC" <cccalco@...> wrote:

      > *** ALL TREASURE TALES USA ***Truth About Rosicrucians
      > Nothing here but a diatribe that tries to show an association between unrelated secret societies. The KGC shows up only once in the article and it is included in its entirety in the follow excerpt: "Knights of the Golden Circle aka KKK attracts 33° Mason, outlaw, Jesse James."
      >
      > Caveat Lector
      >
      > Project Da®k Book
      > Drop Your "Truth" At the Door
      >
      > Truth About Rosicrucians
      > by The Watchman
      >
      > http://projectdarkbook.com/2010/09/rosicrucians/
      >
      > http://knightsofthegoldencircle.webs.com
      > http://knights-of-the-golden-circle.blogspot.com
      >What is the latest news on this story?
    • J Wood
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2011
        Hate to tell you but they are all related, back in the day I think the reason behind the name changes was to escape persicution, especially after the templars were ousted by the pope and the french king, mainly a ploy to steal their wealth and escape the debt owed to them, they have had many names, I just call them initiates or the FAMily, their common bond is the ritual of initiation, their all the same regardless of their name! wake up!