Western Massachusetts Lost Treasure!!

  • Zeek
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 14, 2011
      Recently got into treasure hunting, but have loved it since i was young. Was wondering if anybody knows or has heard of any treasure that is lost and hidden somewhere in western massachusetts west of the Conneticut River! I have heard of a large deposit of Gold in Chester, Ma. and something about 3 wagon loads of Gold in the Dalton hills. Any info, and/or anybody that lives close that wants a buddie to hunt with let me know!!
    • connecticutsam
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 10, 2011
        --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "Zeek" <zeekswear@...> wrote:

        > Recently got into treasure hunting, but have loved it since i was young. Was wondering if anybody knows or has heard of any treasure that is lost and hidden somewhere in western massachusetts west of the Conneticut River! I have heard of a large deposit of Gold in Chester, Ma. and something about 3 wagon loads of Gold in the Dalton hills. Any info, and/or anybody that lives close that wants a buddie to hunt with let me know!!

        What is the update?
      • Danny Cook
        Message 3 of 12 , May 16, 2013
          Hi

          Do you have any good leads in Connecticut that you are no longer working on.  Good luck.

          Sam

          Message 4 of 12 , May 19, 2013

            Give me more information.  I live in Stratford, Ct.  Have detector, no car, no job.  Retired.

            Danny

            Do you have any good leads in Connecticut that you are no longer working on.  Good luck.
            I live in Stratford.
            Sam

            Message 5 of 12 , May 19, 2013
              --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "Zeek" <zeekswear@...> wrote:

              > Recently got into treasure hunting, but have loved it since i was young. Was wondering if anybody knows or has heard of any treasure that is lost and hidden somewhere in western massachusetts west of the Conneticut River! I have heard of a large deposit of Gold in Chester, Ma. and something about 3 wagon loads of Gold in the Dalton hills. Any info, and/or anybody that lives close that wants a buddie to hunt with let me know!!

              I am retired and have detector no car, like to search parks and Beaches in and around Stratford, Connecticut.
            • Danny Cook
              Message 6 of 12 , May 22, 2013

                My good friends,  I be grateful for any information on treasures in Connecticut that you are no looking  for.  Thank you.

                Connecticut Sam

                Recently got into treasure hunting, but have loved it since i was young. Was wondering if anybody knows or has heard of any treasure that is lost and hidden somewhere in western massachusetts west of the Conneticut River! I have heard of a large deposit of Gold in Chester, Ma. and something about 3 wagon loads of Gold in the Dalton hills. Any info, and/or anybody that lives close that wants a buddie to hunt with let me know!!

              • SC
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 3, 2013
                  Hello all,

                  I am wanting to get into treasure hunting and would like to know if anyone is working on a treasure or has a story of a possible treasure in Texas or Lousiana.  I am in East Texas.  Thanks.

                  Suellen

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 5, 2013
                    Sorry, I live in Connecticut.  Check the internet for bury treasures in your states.

                    Danny

                    Recently got into treasure hunting, but have loved it since i was young. Was wondering if anybody knows or has heard of any treasure that is lost and hidden somewhere in western massachusetts west of the Conneticut River! I have heard of a large deposit of Gold in Chester, Ma. and something about 3 wagon loads of Gold in the Dalton hills. Any info, and/or anybody that lives close that wants a buddie to hunt with let me know!!

                  • hesterb71291
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 5, 2013
                      Hi. I am in North Louisiana, and do know of a couple of leads near east Texas in Louisiana. However, that is a large place so it would help if I knew whether you were in the north,or south part of east Texas. I will be glad to also help with some research clues, just let me know.

                      Brian

                      Message 10 of 12 , Jun 6, 2013
                        I am central in East Texas, so it wouldn't be too far.  Thanks for any info and help.  I appreciate your getting back with me.

                        Suellen

                        Message 11 of 12 , Jun 8, 2013
                          Hi. Here a a couple of ideas to get you started. The "El Camino Real" or Kings Highway is Hwy 84 in Louisiana and extends into Texas and Mexico. Also search for the "Neutral Strip" in Louisiana. This is along the border between Texas and Louisiana. Lots of outlaw and pirate activity there. I have other hints and ideas but don't want to steal this thread. Email me hesterb71291@... and I will give you some other lesser known leads.

                        • Marc Bothne
                          Message 12 of 12 , Jun 12, 2013
                            Mine are all in New Mexico and Arizona.  But I am now in Maryland and can't get back there.
                              Yet. LOL