*** UPDATE ON FLOYD & TARA... ***

  • alltreasuretalesusa-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2010
      Greetings,

      (Sunday Afternoon - 12-19-10)

      I just got word from Floyd Mann that he saw Tara this morning and she is in good spirits. Medical gear will be delivered to their home Monday and Tara is due to go home sometime thereafter. Keep them in your prayers as they certainly need them.

      *Now I just got called that a gal whose a good friend had a huge tree go down and destroyed her neighbors house and her deck. Since they live in a duplex the damage was literally feet away from her. So I'm en-route there now. Hope everyone is having a better day.