Re: New KGC website

  • CCC
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2010
      *** ALL TREASURE TALES USA ***
        Oddly enough I found a brief mention of the KGC and Jesse James all in one breath on the forum of "Constitutional Emergency"at http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com
      The discussion was about the recent growth of conservative political activism by state and each state being given a different rank based of different objectives. One writer had commented with the following quote:
        "I am surprised not to see New Mexico on the list with it heritage of honer and country. New Mexico has a deep relation with history, it went Union during the war but there was also Jessy James knights of the golden circle.
      Much of New Mexico is ranching and agriculture related with a twist of the Spanish land grant areas in the northern part of the state, and these people are very proud of there heritage and ancestry."