Re: [ALL TREASURE TALES USA ] All Treasure Tales USA - Announcement

  • CCC
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2010
      Thanks for the update and I am glad I finished reading your email to see that Mr. Mann is only resigning. I was worried at first. I know I may have posted some articles on the KGC that were irrelevant to caches and th'ing but bear with me as I was only trying to keep the group active. I will only post on the historic KGC where it is actually informative in the future. I am curious as to what degree of interest other members have in the KGC and/or Confederate caches of either arms or supplies and not just gold or silver?
      CCC

    • hangman_x
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 2, 2010
        Hello CCC,

        Happy 4th weekend to you buddy! First I want to thank you for your recent posts, and second let you know I have enjoyed reading them. KGC history is import to THer's looking for KGC booty, I would think. And in the past there have been a number of members who have express an interest in the KGC, or have offered their information for others on this forum.

        It has been sometime since we've had much traffic on the forum so I am pleased to see you post KGC stuff here. Since I am the new owner and would like to see the forums archive built up, and more traffic between members perhaps we should develop a KGC file just for KGC stuff? What are your thoughts?

        hangman_x

        --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "CCC" <cccalco@...> wrote:

        > Thanks for the update and I am glad I finished reading your email to see that Mr. Mann is only resigning. I was worried at first. I know I may have posted some articles on the KGC that were irrelevant to caches and th'ing but bear with me as I was only trying to keep the group active. I will only post on the historic KGC where it is actually informative in the future. I am curious as to what degree of interest other members have in the KGC and/or Confederate caches of either arms or supplies and not just gold or silver?
        > CCC

      • David M.Terry
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 2, 2010
          First let me say Ol' Pink Floyd will be missed as he has provided good advice and numerous articles in the past. As for the KGC I for one enjoy any and all articles as 90% of all treasure gleaned is the historical content as well as any and all artifacts recovered.Thats just my 2 1/2 centavo's worth. What's everyone else say?

        • hangman_x
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 2, 2010
            Hello David,

            Yes I too am sorry to see the PINK leave us, but his life is taking him in a new direction and I wish him all the best. I spoke with him yesterday. He is good and looking forward to taking on some new adventures!!!

            I have access to the bibliography that he made of treasure stories and which publications those stories appeared in. Unfortunately the archived stories themselves is no longer available, but many of those stories are available through Lost Treasure Online for $2.95.

            Thanks BTW for your 2 2/1 centavo's worth. I have a couple ideas for this forum and to improve traffic here, but hope to hear from other members on their thoughts and ideas before I make any real changes. What do you think? Any ideas for improving this forum? Let me know and by all means may you have an outrageous 4th my friend!

            hangman_x