USAToday

  • David M.Terry
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2010
      I urge all members to either ignore or delete anything from huang ho.I will explain in further postings

    • Hoang H
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 26, 2010
        We have been advised that the weather page photo mentioned is something...but it might be ancient chinese....did they raid Egyptian tombs and create their own new ones? Our Rev War era site in Vegas is in an old mine that might have been originally Chinese but went far and bumped into old Egyptian. We need a good Federal Fish and Game contact for the site. See Dead Cat site photo at treasurerecyclingdevelopment for a good look.
        For Edu type project management at a specific site contact CEO at twomtns2002@...

        --- In alltreasuretalesusa@yahoogroups.com, "Hoang H" <twomtns2002@...> wrote:

        > check out the weather page photo for today June 23 2010.
        > We see Egyptian work there.
        >
        > Anyone ready to work as a Project mamanger for Hoang Ho Consulting Treasure/recycle div?
        > Investment required.
        >
        > We need a good forensic team to check out the soil samples we have at a couple sites. Any one know of a good group to check for biohazard and increased levels of ores like gold?
        >
        > So far no luck on our Ebay sales offer for initial investment in Specialty Services catagory.
        >
        > search... treasurerecyclingdevelopment

      • Hoang H
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 28, 2010
          My references include Barry Clifford and the Fisher group.
          Legal help wanted to get settlement for slander in these cases. I am trying to run a consulting business that includes recycling. We take an environmental view of treasure hunting and our finds will help the water and land.
          Our locations are available on an investment basis. free sites for good causes considered.