Beware of Contracts

  • Dan Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      Split-the-loot contracts between treasure hunters and property owners are
      a popular topic with treasure hunters.

      But slow down a minute, and check this out. My new show may be the most
      important program I've ever done. Because it may save you from a lawsuit.
      (I was going to say "expensive lawsuit," but I realized that was
      redundant).

      Here's why you should never (well, hardly ever) use such a contract with
      a property owner.

      And if you decide to use one anyway, please be aware of the one clause
      you should NEVER, EVER put into a contract.

      This program is short (under four minutes) and just may save your bacon.

      Go to:

      http://thetreasurecorner.com

      Click the pink button and the show will play on your computer speakers.

      ---Dan Hughes, http://treasuremanual.com