Florida & Bahama Shipwrecks Info

  • roeder1939
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2010
      Hi,

      We have a great archival documentation related to the spanish shipwrecks (also spanish fleets) which sank in Florida, Bahama and Caribbean waters over the centuries. This collection is composed of shipping documents from historic accounts, books and archives.
      This is a goldmine of digital documents, images and old maps. Our DVD contains archival material which provides a broad context of the history of navigation and exploration. Documents concerning ship´s officers, crew, and inventories, some from copies of private
      archives made in the 17th and 18th century contains extensive documentation dealing with spanish fleet instructions, shipboard armament, and provisioning.

      You can look at our current E-bay auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/Spanish-Shipwrecks-Documentation_W0QQitemZ320496830288QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a9f198750

      If you have an interest, feel free to write to us: office@...

      We accept Paypal payment which protect both sides.

      Regards,
      Spanishwrecks.eu Team
      office@...